Sunday, March 23, 2008

Shanghaied by the bug

Flue?
I haven’t had a cold or the flue in almost five years. The day I last posted I came down with a nasty little bugger that put me down for a couple of days, one of which I slept through. Which was sort of a good thing, in that, I have been getting up early and getting to bed late. I caught up on my sleep but it was a lousy way to do it. I still have a congested head and a little flem but I am back in form and time is short.

I have condensed some things that I had already pared down into smaller containers and compacted some other previously squished items into even smaller spaces. The kinetic energy now stored in Cazee could most likely get me to the moon and back if I could actually drive to the moon. The trick as I see it is to place the items where I can access them and still not have to take the trailer completely apart, IF I can remember where I put any specific item. I am labeling every container and drawer and I am planning on making a treasure map of the stuff if I have the time. I have disposed of almost everything non essential (by my criteria of course) and have had most of the debris and non essentials hauled off. Faith Farm is due to pick up the remaining items that O’l Bill (my Pleistocene era friend and neighbor) doesn’t want. The warehouse practically echoes now that all the stuff is gone.

No photos to day, to busy getting ready only 4 days until flying off to Connecticut and it has decided to rain for the last 24 hours. Can't load stuff in the rain.

Scrambling man.

No comments: