Sunday, October 14, 2007

Getting things done

Even though I am working toward full time RV’ing, life goes on. I have work and friendship obligations that continue to take up my time and energy. Which I gladly do, well the friendship thing I gladly do the work thing comes out of necessity. Yesterday my friend Joellen came up to see the project that I have been working on for her. She is very talented and makes jewelry. Jo has decided that she wants to sell her creations at art shows and venues of that type, however in order to enter the shows she has to have a booth and display that has to be approved by the show promoters. So I have been building a display table that will impress the judges and assist in her acceptance. I have made this table to look like a real marble counter top even though it is very light weight and easy to carry and assemble. Yesterday was the first time that she has seen the display and I think she really likes it. I was relieved, because the cost of the materials has been much higher than I had expected and that expense is hers. I will try to include a picture of it in this entry if I can. This will be the first time I try to load one on to the blog.


The picture does not show the polished surfaces of the faux Marble but trust me it looks quite real. I think the judges will be impressed.

till another day

gOOch

No comments: