Thursday, November 6, 2008

Slo Daz

Well not much happening here in Georgia, Cutters health continues to vary, some days he’s good and some days not so much. On the good days we go walking. The trees are starting to change color and mushrooms are popping up everywhere.


From Year one October




From Year one October



It has been cool this past week, but not so much that I haven’t been able to stay warm. I went to a couple of craft shows (not as a vendor) just to see what is being presented. I spoke with several jewelry vendors and asked how sales were doing. Almost all responded not as good as last year but they said they are doing pretty good (paying the bills).

I have been working on a new bracelet design. One thing I noticed at the shows, was that most of the wire wrappers limited the number of designs on each type of product (bracelets, rings, pendants, etc.) to 4 or 5. Perhaps I should do the same, it is worth considering. My problem is I get bored with the same old thing and want to create something new.

Like I said nothing much happening here, will be in Florida early Dec.

Love ya
AV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Gooch;
Got your email this morning, my day at home between trips. Your photographic skills seem to have improved, not that they were ever bad. I really like the first shot of the mushrooms. I'll get another message off to you before I leave for Quito in the morning.
Take Care and Say hi to Cutter for me.
Fair Winds, JSG