Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tons of stuff for sale


Wow! I got a lot of stuff done this weekend working in the warehouse. I hired two laborers to do most of the lifting and moving. The Warehouse is 40 foot by 30 foot and packed wall to wall with tools and lift parts. I have sold a couple of thousand dollars worth of the smaller hand tools on E-Bay and you wouldn’t even know it by looking at the warehouse. I wish that I had taken some before and after pictures. Even though we got a lot done we still only just scratched the surface. We removed the shipping container that I had in there to secure the more expensive tools and we also cleared out a bunch of junk for disposal. I took a ton of pictures of tools and parts to sell. I will make a web album to put the photos in so anyone can access them. If you see something that you are interested in e-mail or call me at 561-370-4962 and we can make a deal. Here are a couple of examples of I have. Just click on one of the images and it will take you to the entire album. There are large power tools (drill press, welders, table saw, band saws etc, and small hand tools (hand electric sanders, drills, bench grinders, wrenches, tool boxes, etc. I am also selling my 2005 Harley Road King (see pic) I will make another album for lift parts which I will offer to my competors in the automotive equipment industry.

I am supposed to be out of the house by the 14th December (4 days till closing) but I have asked for an extension after the close to be able to move all of the stuff out of the house and into the warehouse. I would have liked to have had a garage sale before Christmas but there is no way. In addition to getting the stuff out of the house I have to get Cazey Twofive (the travel trailer which is my new home) ready to cohabit. Now understand this, our relationship is strictly a platonic. After all Ms. Twofive and I just met; we aren’t even friends yet, although it somehow feels like an arranged marriage. I have to run 3 pvc pipe lines one for phone lines, one for cable TV and one for water to the trailer from the house which is 175 feet away. This is what we were going to concentrate on Sunday but we ran out of pipe. I will get another 200 feet on Monday and finish it.

Well for several days I was not able to publish on my blog but today it works. I got all the pipe installed for the trailer water, phone and cable. The water is connected and the phone and cable are in but not yet connected. I have a big installation job in Pompano and several service calls. Work is winding down but it is still taking up much of my time and is slowing my transition from the house to the trailer. My new mantra is “I get there when I get there”. I am refusing to get bent out of shape over anything not going exactly to plan.

Enough for today

No comments: